Could you be our next Threepiper?
5+ years agency experienceApply Now
A senior integrated designer role that combines hands on designing with studio management, perfect for someone who is ambitious to grow a design team as well as leading campaign work. You’ll be running an in-house team within the agency, ensuring the creative integrity of the work is on brand with an attention to detail at all times.
• 5+ years agency experience
• Articulate, a good communicator, and a genuine team player
• Experience as a graphic / web designer
• Experience in full Adobe creative suite
• Experience in designing for print at a commercial level
• A love for typography, layout and visual language with a meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent communication and time management skills, motivated by deadlines and required deliverables
• Strong ideas/conceptual ability that can be seen in the end design
• WordPress CMS management
NICE TO HAVE
• Experience building email, social and web content, including display ads, animated gifs
• Basic video editing and photography
• Experience producing video content at commercial level using After Effect, Premier Pro
Experience: 2+Apply Now
The Account Manager has to be an established and proven expert in a channel – ideally PPC - but with strong capabilities in at least one other Paid Media channel (Display, Paid Social, Mobile/App Promotion, Native). This role requires an understanding of the way in which channels interact and complement one another, as well as the technical capabilities to execute high-performance paid campaigns.
Reporting to the Account Director, the Account Manager directly contributes to the overall direction, development and scope of the Threepipe offering.
Experience: 1-2 YearsApply Now
Due to further account wins we are looking for an additional Senior Operations Executive to join our expanding digital team. Working closely with the Account Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of search campaigns for a range of clients, working towards pre-defined goals and optimising against these goals.