Could you be our next Threepiper?
We are big investors in our people – Threepipe is a fantastic learning environment. We run excellent internal and external training, and we guarantee that you’ll learn something new every day. The more informed our team is, the better we can advise our clients!
We also run a work placement programme, so if you’d like to get some hands-on experience, then get in touch.
OFFICE MANAGERAPPLY NOW
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, organised and professional office manager who is passionate about creating an amazing working environment for our team. The role is varied and busy, so you’ll need to be efficient and a great multi-tasker with a strong focus on delivering an outstanding service to the team.
The purpose of this role is to make our office a welcoming, efficient and positive place for our team to work and clients to visit, enabling our people to do their best possible work with all the equipment, tools, processes and support they need.
There is plenty of room to shape the role, but duties include:
Skills and experience
Benefits at Threepipe
EXPERIENCE: 1-2 YEARS AGENCY EXPERIENCEAPPLY NOW
We’re currently hiring for a high energy, enthusiastic account exec/ senior account exec for our growing B2B division. And we’re looking for someone special. We’re searching for a PR professional with a difference. Someone who knows how to create a great media story, get the coverage and make the client happy, but also have the ability to manage robust social media campaigns. Sound like you? Then get in touch.
We’re a closet-knit, high-performing PR and social team in a forward thinking integrated agency. We’re results focused and delight in delivering campaigns for our clients that aren’t the status quo. You’ll be working on a range of clients – from cloud computing to banking to chartered institutes working at a UK and international level – so you’ll need to have the ability to understand complex business propositions and translate them into relevant messages for different audiences.
You won’t be frightened of getting your hands dirty – we’re a team of heavy lifters, so you’ll need to feel comfortable rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in. Your role here will encompass media relations, social media, client management and supporting the senior team on the running of the account.
If you’re proactive and passionate about working in PR and social media, keen to learn new things and improve your consultancy skills, then what are you waiting for? Send us your CV and one reason why we we’d be perfect for each other.
• Clear understanding of B2B, trade and relevant national business media
• Proactive, upbeat and tenacious across all aspects of your workload
• Can write relevant newsworthy copy and adapt it according to media target
• Effective time management and workload prioritisation
• Effective communication with your team, keeping managers appraised of changes in workload, media challenges or possible opportunities
• Ability to interact with your clients in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, building their confidence in you and your knowledge of their business and the media
• A solid understanding of social media and the various channels, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, including boosting and advertising
• 1-2 years agency experience
• Articulate, a good communicator, and a genuine team player
• Great portfolio of media coverage achieved and good contacts
• A love for the fast-paced and energetic agency dynamic
• Excellent communication and time management skills, motivated by deadlines and required deliverables
• 25 days annual holiday allowance
• Company pension (3% employer, 3% employee after 3 months’ probation)
• Private Healthcare + Dental (after 3 months’ probation)
• Detailed personal development meetings and a continuous development model
• Generous annual training budget
• Half day off on your birthday