Could you be our next Threepiper?
1-2 yearsApply Now
We're looking for a sharp new Account Executive to join the PR team here at Threepipe. It's a friendly office that gives you exposure to SEO, social and digital specialisms - if you're a media relations whizz who is ready to genuinely broaden your media skill set then this is the role for you!
• Clear understanding of all types of media: print, broadcast, online, influencers and how they work, what kind of content and style is appropriate for them
• Proactive, upbeat and tenacious across all aspects of your workload
• Can write relevant newsworthy copy and adapt it according to media target
• Effective time management and workload prioritisation
• Effective communication with your team, keeping managers appraised of changes in workload, media challenges or possible opportunities
• Ability to interact with your clients in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, building their confidence in you and your knowledge of their business and the media
• A basic understanding of social media and the various channels, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Snapchat
Experience: 2+Apply Now
The Account Manager has to be an established and proven expert in a channel – ideally PPC - but with strong capabilities in at least one other Paid Media channel (Display, Paid Social, Mobile/App Promotion, Native). This role requires an understanding of the way in which channels interact and complement one another, as well as the technical capabilities to execute high-performance paid campaigns.
Reporting to the Account Director, the Account Manager directly contributes to the overall direction, development and scope of the Threepipe offering.
Experience: 1-2 YearsApply Now
Due to further account wins we are looking for an additional Senior Operations Executive to join our expanding digital team. Working closely with the Account Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of search campaigns for a range of clients, working towards pre-defined goals and optimising against these goals.